Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Behind the Blogger: Lindsay Graber

Hi Everyone!

I am Lindsay Graber, another member of the Food for Thought organization. Last May, I graduated from Kansas State University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Agriculture, with dual majors in agricultural communications and animal science. Since my graduation from K-State, I have been a graduate student at Texas Tech University, pursuing a Master of Science degree in agricultural communications. My research assistantship is with the Texas Alliance for Water Conservation; my main responsibility is the communication of current research, news and information regarding agricultural water conservation practices. I am currently full-speed in my thesis research of communication channels and sources utilized by Texas agricultural producers.

Born and raised in Kansas, I call the south-central portion of the state “home.” I grew up on a family farm and ranch and am very proud to say that our family brand, the G3, has been ours since 1960. Like the other bloggers, agriculture has been an instrumental part of my life. From summer harvests, to moving cattle with my family, many of life’s greatest lessons have been learned through the agriculture industry.

My interests within the agricultural industry are quite diverse, which makes defining a future plan for life pretty difficult. Some day, I may be back home, working on the ranch, or at a university researching and teaching agricultural communications. Either way, I will always hang on to one role – advocate for the agriculture industry.


I look forward to chatting with you.

All my best,
Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails